One more “I have, Who has?” game! This time, we are reviewing colors.
Traditional Rules: Pass out all of the cards. Player one reads their first card. The player that has the next color goes next. Play continues until all cards are called.
- Player One: “I have red. Who has yellow?”
- Player Two: “I have yellow. Who has blue?”
- Player Three: “I have blue. Who has green?”
The game can be played with 2-11 children.
Single Player Rules: Lay all but one card on the floor face side up. Read the remaining card out loud. Have your child find the next card and continue until all of the cards have been picked up.
- First card reads: “I have red. Who has yellow?”
- Find the next card: “I have yellow. Who has blue?”
- Find the next card: “I have blue. Who has green?”
For more practice, have the child find an object in the room that matches their card. For example “I have red, like our couch. Who has yellow?”
Download my Free I have, Who Has-Color Review Cards.
I recommend printing on cardstock and/or laminating the cards to make them more durable. I use a Scotch Laminator.